Resolved PHP ImageMagick Extension no longer appears to be enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaweex10

Reaction score
Server: x15

To make a long story shorter, before the intermittent server fix, [DA] imagick is enabled (extension is checked) and working. After the server fix, imagick is still enabled (extension is checked) but, it appears not to be loading/working (imagick does not appear as an available extension when viewing phpinfo).

On another note, I've read in other threads that PHP version 7.3 should be available as a selection, however, version 7.2 is the highest that is available to me, as a selection. Thus, I'm a bit confused and it would be nice if someone could enlighten me as to what is what as it pertains to the highest available version of PHP.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
php version 7.3 should indeed be available, I have alerted a senior admin to this.

There were some problems on x13 where the customized php settings were ignored, but that has been reported as working again for that user at least.

I'll dig around on your server to see what's going on.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The system should now properly use the custom setting you have for php instead of the native settings.

zaweex10

Reaction score
The system should now properly use the custom setting you have for php instead of the native settings.
Thanks Anna, I just verified that the imagick extension is indeed working again. Hopefully, the PHP version 7.3 dilemma will get sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.