PHP server side help

adragonsrage62

Reaction score
This simple code pulls information granted by the in-game browser for eve online when the browser trusts the page. My design for the site requires this information plus a password, but i'm having a hard time pulling any of the data sent by the IGB. Any assistance or know how would be appreciated.

PHP:
<?php

if ($_SERVER['HTTP_EVE_TRUSTED'] == 'no')
{
    header('eve.trustMe:http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . '/eve/::Please trust me, I\'m nice');
    print '<html><body>';
    print '<h1>Trust Required</h1>';
    print 'I need to be trusted to work properly';
}
else
{
    print '<html><body>';
    print '<h1>Trusted Connection</h1>';
}

print '<h1>Eve Variables</h1>';
foreach ($_SERVER as $k=>$v)
{
    if (preg_match('/^HTTP_EVE_/', $k))
    {
        print htmlentities($k) . ' is ' . htmlentities($v) . '<br>';
    }
}
print '</body></html>';

?>

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Why not just use the 'EVE online' API ?

Sadly it looks like all the documentation is hidden behind a user account login so can't give any more pointers unless somebody attaches it as a file here.

adragonsrage62

Reaction score
It would be easier to pull from the api, but these functions are fundamental more or less and simply aren't working.

If you know how to use it, the Modify Headers add-on for firefox should provide the means to project false data for the project. All the headers are posted on the eve wiki under IGB Headers.

The rest of the site will include java IGB item and ship dna links similar to
HTML:
<button type="button" onclick="CCPEVE.showInfo(597)">Show Info (Punisher)</button>
<a onclick="CCPEVE.showFitting('11190:448;1:527;1:2048;1:2456;1:2488;1:2889;2:4475;1:5320;1:6003;1:11269;1:11309;1:12625;1:21898;1:23707;1:31358;2::')">Purifier</a>
If the user has provided a limited api for the account, filters can be applied for items and fittings the character browsing the site can use.