PHP Updated, zend encoded scripts Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

pythondev

Reaction score
On 2 servers now over the last week, my gf's site first after explaing to her on the phone how to setup account and install website builder the zend wouldn't pass, I got her to put in a trouble ticket to which response was, php is being upgraded...

this site is still down...

now 2 days ago my site has been "upgraded" and now all my content using sitebuilder is broken... so I can only assume that zend hasn't been properly installed....

with now 2 trouble tickets waiting... we are yet to get a reasonable answer apart from, php is being upgraded...

a simple phpinfo() comand tells me that it has been updated, and 30 seconds to install the the code for php.ini to fix a week old problem on 1 server has not been done.. so I have come to vent a little....

free service is one thing.. but is no use if the scripts they supply wont even work anymore....:dunno:

will give step by step instructions if needed........

pythondev

Reaction score
hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo hellooo Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo Echooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anybody there there there there there thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

support tickets not answered, and live support either offlline or away.....

Reaction score
Normal forum users probably won't know your answer because that's what this section is for - member to member help where possible and admins will not reply to you here.

I suggest you wait PATIENTLY for your ticket to be responded to and if you don't get quite the answer you're looking for then approach the question differently so the staff member may understand/interpret it better and then able to give you the answer you may be actually looking for.

I await your response "I have waited 2/3 days now blah" - I've had to wait well over a week to get something resolved before, but at least it was in the end. You may not appreciate what people do behind the scenes because you cannot see the full picture but they are working hard I can assure you of that!

pythondev

Reaction score
Hi Martin,

I am well aware of the behind the scenes action of server managment, I managed several hundred for clients a few years ago and was quite well known at webhostingtalk, rackshack/ev1 for my patches, scripts, how-to's etc... of Note SIM, probably used here, and my ensim site edit restore script still getting hits...

I also note that squeaky wheel normally gets attention LOL...

this is not a new feature I request, but mearly a feature that did exist, to support scripts supplied on the control panel by X10, with root access I could be in and out in under 5 minutes... but I am not asking for that, could even script an installer that would do it automatically if needed...

just looking at the service end of a new client, my gf site has been down 2 weeks basically from the first day she created it, mine was working but now is not, now she has another operational site that I have yet to move so is ok. but would like atleast a reasonable answer from support for a request...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.