phpbb Errors even after upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziddy1232

Reaction score
Im still getting errors like this one:

Code:
[B]Fatal error[/B]: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in [B]/home/ziddy12/public_html/upload/includes/class_core.php(918) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]918
[/B]

Im still getting those errors even after upgrading my phpbb to intermidiate. Its been almost 24hours since my application to upgrade was accepted.

Im still getting these errors on my x10hosting sub-domain, and my parked domain.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As you said 'accepted'? Have you received the second email telling you the upgrade completed? If not, wait for that to come and then try.

ziddy1232

Reaction score
Yes i have received it, and in my account page it says im using the intermidiate version.

This email is being sent to let you know that your hosting account's version of PHP has been updated to version 2 successfully.

If you have any problems or issues with your account, please seek support on x10Hosting's support forums.

Last edited:

ziddy1232

Reaction score
Where are you seeing this error?

Also, may I ask if the files here : http://ziddy1232.x10hosting.com/downloads/ are legal for you to offer?
If not, you need to remove them as soon as possible.
Im seeing them when i try and access the admin panel on phpbb3, and my friend also sent me a copy of vBulletin to see if it was a server-side issue, or a problem with phpbb, but vBulletin didnt even install, i got this error:

Code:
Fatal error[/B]: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in [B]/home/ziddy12/public_html/upload/includes/class_core.php(918) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]918

And i have removed the files =)

**Edit**

I have just tried to reinstall phpbb3, and i cant even get to the forum now. I get this error when i goto the link:

Code:
Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/ziddy12/public_html/forums/includes/template.php(175) : eval()'d code on line 175

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This error is seemingly weird. Your account does seem to be saying it has been upgraded correctly from the information i have access to, but according to the website it seems it isn't upgraded correctly, Montana Mouse may have access to more information, so i will leave the thread up to him. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

ziddy1232

Reaction score
This error is seemingly weird. Your account does seem to be saying it has been upgraded correctly from the information i have access to, but according to the website it seems it isn't upgraded correctly, Montana Mouse may have access to more information, so i will leave the thread up to him. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Ok, thanks anyway.

I will wait and see what Montana Mouse can find out. :dunno:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Check now please, it should be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.