phpBB help

piyush248199459

Reaction score
Hey buddy help me out too i don't know how to install any script to my website bcoz i'm like a newbie in these....

radiogrooves81

Reaction score
Hey first you nead to create a database in my mysql wizard in the cpanel.

upload your phpbb file to your account. then point your browser to www.yourdomain.com/phpbb3/install.php. follow the instuctions from there. I have done this loads of times. If your stuck I will install it for you :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
You can upload the phpBB files using any of the following methods:

- Download the compressed file onto your computer (.zip or .tar.gz) and go into your cPanel File Manager. Click the Upload button and upload the compressed file from your computer. When it has finished, select the file in the File Manager's listing, and choose Extract. Enter the path to where you would like your phpBB installation to go (probably /public_html) and then press the extract button. When the process is complete, create a MySQL Database, MySQL User, and assign the User to the Database with All Privledges; then navigate to install.php in your web browser.
- Download the compressed file onto your computer (.zip or .tar.gz) and then extract it onto your local computer. Then, use an FTP client (like FileZilla) to connect to your website; the host is ftp.yourdomain.x10.mx (replacing yourdomain.x10.mx with your domain) and the username and password is your cPanel username and password. Upload the files. When the process is complete, create a MySQL Database, MySQL User, and assign the User to the Database with All Privledges; then navigate to install.php in your web browser.

markme9075

Reaction score
I have installed the phpbb forum, but when someone registers they dont get the email verification so that they can activate there account can anyone help me please thanks