Phpbb mysql chatbox - Suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vindictmt256

Reaction score
Hello
I don't understand why my hosting got suspended? For the chat box?o_O
and... how i can unsuspend my account?...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
* Shoutbox\Chat Scripts: Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended.

Explains it all; it's a permanent suspension on free hosting. There -is- a way to upgrade it to Illuminated or Premium and get it unsuspended because it's not forbidden on those services, however those are also not free services.

vindictmt256

Reaction score
* Shoutbox\Chat Scripts: Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended.

Explains it all; it's a permanent suspension on free hosting. There -is- a way to upgrade it to Illuminated or Premium and get it unsuspended because it's not forbidden on those services, however those are also not free services.

AH... ok
But how i can have back my backups files?

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Really i can't lose all my work on my forum! only for a chatbox, so please i should have back my files!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Under a permanent suspension we can't get to the files to actually -get- backups. As per the same TOS that was broken, backups are your responsibility; if you don't have any current ones, that's not something we can help with; the exception is the upgrade to Illuminated or Premium; staff can copy the free account over (minus the suspension) and everything stays intact. Other than that however, there is no other option.

vindictmt256

Reaction score
Ok thanks!
I'm looking at prime membership, it is 3$ for 3 month right?
and i will have my account unsuspended with prime membership? :biggrin:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Prime does not move you off of the free servers so Prime doesn't work in this case. It has to be illuminated or premium.

vindictmt256

Reaction score
Ok... anyway i'm trying to buy the premium service ... but the "automatic" phone service doesn't call my phone... :frown:
What i can do?

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

P.S.: Sorry for the multiple questions! >_<

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Someone can help me? :frown:
how i can do for buy this premium?
no one is calling me!

vindictmt256

Reaction score
Really, i can't lose all my work for problem on your premium service... i want buy it, but i can't because they don't call me!
Please, there isn't another way i can buy premium and unsuspend my account?!

---------- Post added 01-30-2011 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-29-2011 at 11:28 PM ----------

Nice :D it worked.. i mean they called me this time.. and i wrote the Pin then i corfimed... but i got this error :|... "An error occurred attempting to process your request."

Please Help..
And sorry for multiple posts.. but really i need to have my service back working the soon possible!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You would have to request your current account to be migrated over, which you'd do by submitting a ticket in the clients area, until it is migrated it will still be on the Free server where it does violate TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.