phpMyAdmin takes 10+ min to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denver

Reaction score
i have been waiting for about 10min for phpMyAdmin to load what is wrong/ what can i do to fix it

Brokenfor

Reaction score
Same problem here it's not loading. Someone find out what's going wronge. I can only see 2 MySQL databases even though I have three, as well. And can;'t add or delete aswell.

m2tii

Reaction score
If you are using phpbb forum, download easymod, it will make you phpmyadmin visits

avant5

Reaction score
Why are there so many threads on this exact same issue?

Doesn't anyone read the forums before they start a thread that's identical to dozens of others? Everybody is having the same problem. phpMyAdmin is running slow. It's not YOUR account. It's everyone's. It's the holidays, and a volunteer staff, and free hosting. Have some patience. It will get fixed when the staff has time.

dem0n

Reaction score
yup I've got the exact same problem and it's really starting to get on my nerves :)
The rest seems to work fine.. it's only the phpMyAdmin console that is abnormally slow.

As a longshot I tried adding the stoli.x10hosting.com to the remote database thing, but naturally that didn't change a thing since it hasnt got anything to do with phpmyadmin.

Last edited:

aron4588

Reaction score
Why are there so many threads on this exact same issue?

Doesn't anyone read the forums before they start a thread that's identical to dozens of others? Everybody is having the same problem. phpMyAdmin is running slow. It's not YOUR account. It's everyone's. It's the holidays, and a volunteer staff, and free hosting. Have some patience. It will get fixed when the staff has time.
:nuts:

:thefingeryeah same here too lol

hypnojuggalo

Reaction score
yeah,, uhh, i didnt know what the hell u was talking about at first,, but now that i found it in my cpanel, its loading slow as hell for me too.. i think i messed sumthing up in there and set it to different stuff that it shouldnt be set to

any way to reset the phpmyadmin thing??? i might messed stuff up and dont remember what it was all set on before

please help!!

just waited about 20 minutes to load,, and instead of loading it,, i just get a PROBLEM LOADING PAGE error

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Last edited:

edu2004eu

Reaction score
How should I put this to you...
Don't open this kind of threads anymore. The phpMyAdmin will be fixed sooner or later. You can't do anything about it. The more threads you open, the slower it's fixed.

Last edited:

ly0708

Reaction score
hey guys. everyone. chill.
It's probably the heavy server load on x10hosting's servers that's causing the problem. Like proxy sites and all that.
Here's an alternative to phpmyadmin:
http://phpminiadmin.sourceforge.net/

it's called phpminiadmin. Although it does not have as rich the features as phpmyadmin, it's lightweight and fast. It could make do with simple tasks.

hope this solves any of your problems ftm.

Last edited:

edu2004eu

Reaction score
It's probably the heavy server load on x10hosting's servers that's causing the problem. Like proxy sites and all that.

it's called phpminiadmin. Although it does not have as rich the features as phpmyadmin, it's lightweight and fast. It could make do with simple tasks.

You are great. It still works A LITTLE slow but it's way much faster than the original phpMyAdmin.
You're a real life-saver here ;)

Jesse

Reaction score
The Administrators are doing all their best to fix these problems.

ly0708

Reaction score
You are great. It still works A LITTLE slow but it's way much faster than the original phpMyAdmin.
You're a real life-saver here ;)
^^, glad to help.
hope the original phpmyadmin gets fixed soon though. it must be tearing at the server's resources xD

Mysport

Reaction score

Thanks for your help.
I have uploaded the file.

However what should I be putting as:
- MySQL Host?
- Port?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.