phpMyAdmin takes 10+ min to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityeyes

Reaction score
Yeah, phpMiniAdmin isn't working for me either. I'm looking for some sort of solution because I want to make sure that my old backups are going to be compatible with this new version. I'm excited to get my site up and running!

tdobbs

Reaction score
is there any other way i can modify some data in mysql database? i really need to alter some data but cant find a way to do so, only thing i can think of is writing a script in php..

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
is there any other way i can modify some data in mysql database? i really need to alter some data but cant find a way to do so, only thing i can think of is writing a script in php..

I tried installing PHPMyAdmin on my own account, I got confused as hell on the configuration screen though XD

If you're interested in trying that:

1) Google PHPMyAdmin, and download the FULL install.
2) Create a new directory under public_html (call it whatever you want).
3) Use cpanel and password protect that directory so only you can get in (also means you wouldn't need to alter PMA so it's got ads in it).
4) Upload all the PHPMyAdmin files.
5) There is no five.
6) Attempt to configure PHPMyAdmin. If you succeed, you get a gold star and a working copy of PHPMyAdmin. I failed miserably >_<

The catch of course is it WILL use space from your account, but it'd work at the very least. I just dunno what to list as all the configuration options, so it kindof threw a hissyfit.

For now though theres a passworded file I have called level_up.php; incredibly insecure because it logs in as admin and runs whatever query I enter. It works, but it ain't pretty at all.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It sometimes takes long to load because of the massive database you are opening.

Xemnas

Reaction score
We are aware of the issues with phpMyAdmin, and we will try to fix them as soon as possible. Until then, as suggested earlier you'll have to try installing another system onto your account and using it instead of phpMyAdmin, or executing queries via PHP scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.