Pickup Artists...Site

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Review...Pickup Artists...Site

Okay, I have participated in many forums when I was younger related to picking someone up. No not just someone but the ones I may have had interest in.

I have also participated and read guides on picking people up and all that good stuff.

Well a couple of weeks ago, I found that many people especially teens either

a....can get who they want in a week or so
b....can get who they want in a couple of MONTHS
c....can get who they have wanted for years, years after they have wanted them.....
d..........have no trouble with girls and can get who they want in a day or less...couple of hours

Well, let me say this....chances are an average guy is a-b-c
NOT D, to be D they need to learn "things"...

Well, I have started a Blog, in this blog there will be posts or a "guide" that will help a person NO MATTER THEIR AGE get the one they want. It is only a blog, and more and more posts are coming.
--------

I was wondering if a person was able to comment the

content on the site....and give some suggestion to a new layout or possibly link to a new layout or theme that I could use for it.

All comments are greatly appreciated wheather it is bad or good. So please comment, or "review" it, as truthfully as you can, don't sugar code anything, tell it like it is (got that from someone else on this forum...good saying I must say).

Thankyou. I'll give rep if you post here. Thankyou.

From John Klyne,
Known as Lagron on my sites.

This is the link to the site.
It is also in my signature.

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Grate design! I have to say this is really professional looking blog.

The only thing you could consider is to make some header picture that will tell new visitors what's the blog all about. When people read "The Guide - Guides For Those Who Want Some" they don't really know what's it for.

I see you used Georgia font. As you probably noticed by now, I love that font and I will tell you one tip about it. If you want it to look even better try adding line-height of 1.2em or 1.5em into the body css. Believe me you won't regret it.

Overall, it's a great blog but I won't read it because i don't have any problems getting who I want :naughty:

P.S. I know it's a template.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That was a nice comment. Thankyou.

Tell me this...(trying to get you to read it)...can you spend 1 hour with someone you just met at a club and have them over for the night? If yes...don't read it, but if not...please feel free to read some of the content I have posted...or refer the site to other people you think would need help.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Tell me this...(trying to get you to read it)...can you spend 1 hour with someone you just met at a club and have them over for the night?

The question is, do I need that? :biggrin:

Anyway, I see you changed the header image and text and It's much better now but what I really wanted to say in my first post here it that you have to make it reflect your site. Text is OK but try adding some like this on header image.

There are a lot of Photoshop brushes or even fonts like this. I can't tell you to use image I posted because It's not mine and I'm not sure about copyrights. I don't remember who I got this from.

Or simply add male, female icons (not mine too).

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea I understand, I have an idea for a forum for it as well, those images are nice to use for somethings, I'll try adding more pictures to it.

Thanks for the comments....the female you posted would be nice on the site as well.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now I am also wondering if anyone would like to review the forum for the site.

located here.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
wow, thats pretty good, i like the format, and background image!

good job *thumbs up*

intertec

Reaction score
I really like the blog. The colours match each other very well.
it looks very professional and by the looks of it there is a lot of content which is always a plus!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thankyou for the comments...anyone have anything they would like me to change...?

Content is not complete yet, so far I have an outline of 150 more posts on the guide that will be placed little by little.

I sent over Rep, for helping.

zen-r

Reaction score
At first glance your site looked very professional. Then I realised it was the .Co.cc page, telling me the domain is for sale!

I'm guessing you've either given up on this site or now have a new name for it?