place for idea

d.307cooper55

Reaction score
i want create this topic in free hosting
but my request is about all service

my idea for free hosting:
1- create a place for see good free and premium website (visitor , ....)
2- give good reward to top article or user
3- upgrade free to premium without pay for user that have visitor high + advertise x10hosting
4- create a place in website for work in website
user can talk about work for other user join for work

what is your idea for x10 hosting?

theone48

Reaction score
I had a similar idea about free upgrade to Premium for the highest ranked site. But see cooper, this is a business and if x10 starts giving free Premium, pretty soon no-one would subscribe and this site would bite the dust like so many other cool free services have in the past. There's always a fine balance to keep in business.

The reward bit is already there. Top article or user that helps out rises in the ranks of admin. So in a sense you work here for x10, but will never get paid in dollars, only sense. Hey, I'll be the first to say it: Corey is a Cheapskate, Corey is a Cheapskate, na na na na na! :p (Either that or he's already spent all the money on adding those cool features we enjoy and making half of the service free for everybody. Yeah, that's more like it. Now, what's that lamborghini doing in his garage? ;) )

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
The forums used to incorporate some kind of credits system, except this got removed due to incompatibility with the latest version of vBulletin. It might be brought back as soon as an alternative is found.

The more contributions you make to the wiki, the higher rank you get including extra useful functions like:
- Access to help in the free hosting forum.
- Access to user's basic account information if help is requested.
- Other admin-like features.

Detailed information about higher ranks:
http://x10hosting.com/forums/useful-information/101463-user-groups.html

theone48

Reaction score
Interesting concept Dead-i. It gets my vote. Some simoleons or other tangible gift reward (like e-pinions.com has) in return might not be bad too; if there are sufficient funds, of course.