Please activate my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

jegancr

Reaction score
I have used Tamil language in my site, so my site is suspended. I will remove the other languages from my site. so please activate my site.

Sorry I did not seen the terms and conditions on the language. Sorry again. I will remove it immediately. please activate my account.

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You can have other languages other than English, Spanish or French as long as you have a 1-1 translation of any non accepted languages to an accepted language. A common way ive seen this is at the top right of the page have links to the same page but a different language, ie

You have page Index.php thats in Tamil and one in english
You put Tamil files under /ta/ and english under /en/
then for each page in in the ta, have a link at the top pointing to the en version, ie

You can look here for an example(they use flags to show the language)
http://www.dofus.com/en

Someone will stop by that can unsuspected you soon.

Last edited:

jegancr

Reaction score
Thanks, But I am unable to login into control panel to remove the contents. Please give me access to login.

How can I file a ticket for it (ie) for give permission to login into control panel.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, if you agree to change the languages on your account i will un-suspend it. :)

jegancr

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I have removed all the other language contents.

Could you please let me know whether I can have Images in my site which have other languages contents in it.

It will be just images like png or jpg.

Please reply

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I have removed all the other language contents.

Could you please let me know whether I can have Images in my site which have other languages contents in it.

It will be just images like png or jpg.

Please reply

Hi jegancr,

If the images are photographs taken that contain characters of a foreign language, that is fine. However, if these images are images you created for navigation or other web-related purposes, we would prefer that an English version of it is provided as well.

- Adam

jegancr

Reaction score
Thanks, yes the images are as photographs taken (ie) scanned document. So I hope that will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.