Please... Can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.

timotao

Reaction score
I built a site with sitebuilder in January and everything has been fine, last week the site changed to text only with 404 error on other linked pages. I deleted the site and started again as I wanted to make substantial changes to the copy. I have started the site construction and it appears fine on sitebuilder preview but the pubished version again goes to text only. This is the message

"The requested URL /home/aacorral/public_html/sitepro/About-AA/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request
."

Can anyone help please as the tech people at X10 seem non-existant.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi Timotao, this problem should be fixed now. It was a configuration issue on our end. Please update us if you see any further troubles like this.

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello could this configuration issue be the reason I have no x3 c panel?

discou23

Reaction score
hi - Could this be related to another problem a lot of people seem to be getting - lots of 404 errors everywhere outside theior hoe page url?

discou23

Reaction score
EDIT:sorry- somehow that double posted - not my intention. Some glitch happened?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello could this configuration issue be the reason I have no x3 c panel?

Can you please elaborate on the issue you're having with cPanel? The problem addressed in this thread is unrelated from cPanel, but I'm not familiar with the problem you're seeing.

hi - Could this be related to another problem a lot of people seem to be getting - lots of 404 errors everywhere outside theior hoe page url?

Yes, the fix now in place resolves the 404 errors and missing styles affecting some published sitebuilder websites. That shouldn't be happening any longer for any websites.

discou23

Reaction score
Can you please elaborate on the issue you're having with cPanel? The problem addressed in this thread is unrelated from cPanel, but I'm not familiar with the problem you're seeing.

Yes, the fix now in place resolves the 404 errors and missing styles affecting some published sitebuilder websites. That shouldn't be happening any longer for any websites.

Thanks for the reply.
This just started happening for me today (and to a few others too but the looks of things). Could the first fix have caused any other issues to other sites?

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
since many changes x10's end i no longer have access to C panel also can you turn on
Apache module mod_authz_host required!
Apache module mod_setenvif required!

Status
Not open for further replies.