please cancel my free account

Status
Not open for further replies.

javais

Reaction score
hello i would like u to please cancel mt free account as i am not happy with the services my domain is javais.pcriot.com i have already backed up all my files

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you wish to terminate your free hosting account at x10Hosting please please reply to this thread with all of the information enclosed in quotes below;
Please reply to this thread - do not start a new thread. Be sure to include your cPanel username where indicated and insert an X inside the parentheses where indicated.

" Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel Username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

javais

Reaction score
hello i wont like to close the account i am having some problems i have a 2 domains that show up on the account but not on cpanel. The are (messenger.stfind.com) and (messenger.javaisgayle.com) i would like for them to be removed from the account please help me with this issue

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

If you refer to them showing up in account panel, that would be because that seem to be a bit behind on the sync with the actual cPanel server. This usually corrects itself within a few days after removal in cPanel. Does the fact they show up there cause any errors for you (they could if you try to set your main domain to either of them)?
I personally do not have access to force the sync, but if needed I can send a message to someone that has.

The domains are not attached to the actual cPanel account you have.

javais

Reaction score
i had the domains removed and the subdomain remained on the account and now if i try to set the main dowmain to anyof them it tell me that the domain is already in use but i have no access to them in cpanel . Please send the message to someone who could have them removed

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll do that, it is also possible I could override the problem and change the main domain for you.

javais

Reaction score
ok just to go over the problem so you know exactly what it is there are 2 sub-domains (messenger.stfind.com) and (messenger.javaisgayle.com) on the account that are not accessable on cpanel to be deleted. If i attempt to change the main domain to any of those domain above it tells me that "The domain you have supplied is already in use." so i would like for them to be removed

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have alerted one of those with access to force a synchronization, no reply yet though.

I can likely override and change your main domain if you tell me which one you want to have.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your main domain has been changed.

Note that it can take a few hours for it to be fully alive, in worst case it could be as long as 72 hours.

I'm still waiting to hear why sync doesn't seem to have been done on your account.

javais

Reaction score
the main domain was changed i went on the cpanel readded the subdomain and then remove it and it removed from the account so if you could please changed the main domain now to stfind.com i could do the same and have this issue resolved. Thank u

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This has been done.

Guess that is one way to get around the initial problem, still would be interesting to know why it was a problem in the first place.

javais

Reaction score
the domain was changed i went on the cpanel readded the sub domain and then removed it . It was then removed from the account. If you could please changed the main domain to (stfind.com) i could repeat the process and have this issue resolved. Thank you in advance

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

i confirm the domain was changed i went on the cpanel re-added the sub domain(messenger.javaisgayle.com) and then removed it . It was then removed from the account. If you could please changed the main domain to (stfind.com) i could repeat the process and have this issue resolved. Thank you in advance

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Your main domain has been changed.

Note that it can take a few hours for it to be fully alive, in worst case it could be as long as 72 hours.

I'm still waiting to hear why sync doesn't seem to have been done on your account.

the domain was changed i went on the cpanel readded the sub domain and then removed it . It was then removed from the account. If you could please changed the main domain to (stfind.com) i could repeat the process and have this issue resolved. Thank you in advance

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

sorry for the duplicate posts

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

thank you for all your help i much appreciate it. All the issues have been resolved. The ticked could now be closed please note if u could there are 2 other tickets on the account in which i tried to get help before please close those ticked as well

Status
Not open for further replies.