Please Delete Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

harp21649

Prime Account
Reaction score
cPanel username: bhamm

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Regards, Bill

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Bill,

Please could you submit a cancellation request through your control panel? You can do this by selecting "Settings" in the top right, and clicking the "Delete Account" link at the bottom of the page. ;)

Thank you,

harp21649

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you Dead-i, I'm sorry for not finding that on my own, I probably should have read further into the search results for account deletion. Once again, I'd like to thank x10 and all of you who work tirelessly to provide a service at a price anyone with online access should be able to afford, all of the help I've received has been much appreciated and will not be forgotten.

Regards, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.