Please delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerichoholic

Reaction score
I can't find any way to delete my account and I'm unable to create support tickets.

My username is GDLsNzn2

Thank you

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you wish to terminate your free hosting account at x10Hosting please please reply to this thread with all of the information enclosed in quotes below;
Please reply to this thread - do not start a new thread. Be sure to include your cPanel username where indicated and insert an X inside the parentheses where indicated.

" Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel Username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account linked with the forum account you are posting with, if you tried creating a support ticket after logging in to account panel with the same forum account, that would probably be why it fails.

This could be for two reasons; the account is already removed (it would be after a certain time of inactivity), or it is linked with another forum account (possible if you had the forum account before creating the hosting account).

jerichoholic

Reaction score
There's no hosting account linked with the forum account you are posting with, if you tried creating a support ticket after logging in to account panel with the same forum account, that would probably be why it fails.

This could be for two reasons; the account is already removed (it would be after a certain time of inactivity), or it is linked with another forum account (possible if you had the forum account before creating the hosting account).
In that case, can this forum account be removed as well? Thank you

If you wish to terminate your free hosting account at x10Hosting please please reply to this thread with all of the information enclosed in quotes below;
Please reply to this thread - do not start a new thread. Be sure to include your cPanel username where indicated and insert an X inside the parentheses where indicated.

cPanel Username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

cPanel Username: GDLsNzn2

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
To repeat what Anna said, there is no account with the username GDLsNzn2 either as a cPanel username or a forum name. Forum names are never deleted here, by the way.

If you want a hosting account deleted, then please provide the correct username to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.