Please delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanookisuit12333

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like my hosting account deleted please. I no longer need my site.
I would want my site to become an unused domain. Does that mean when (if) someone wants to use that domain, would they be able to access the old files from when I used it? If so, could you please delete all files from it.

My site is: cheesewig.x10.mx with an addon domain: cheesewig.co.cc.

Thank You.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please reply to this support ticket with the following information copied exactly. Remember to place an X inside the parentheses, and your cPanel Username where stated

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

tanookisuit12333

Reaction score
cPanel username: Cheeswig

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

So, can you delete all files from my account for me?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Is there anything else to do to have it deleted?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've placed your account into temporary suspended status. This gives you at least 14 days to change your mind should you chose to do so. After 14 days are over or whenever the termination script is next run after that, your hosting account will then permanently delete itself. Thank you for using x10hosting.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately that is not possible; permanent deletion of your account can only take place after two weeks after request.
However, your site, files and other areas related to your account should be unavailable until the deletion is processed.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Account has been terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.