Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please fill this form out completely and then reply back with it here:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

iamdrake76

Reaction score
cPanel username: habbweek

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

****ing ****, delete my stuff arleady.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As you're being abusive I'm now not going to process the deletion and allow the system to do so. This will mean waiting 31 days for the inactivity period to kick in, then sometime after 2 weeks following that the account will be deleted.

iamdrake76

Reaction score
Good, then i'll continue to troll and piss your asses off until my account gets deleted, hope you guys hasz funx.

fnx bbz.

****ing ****, piece of **** hosting company, they can't afford backups because they are lazy ****s and can't code. Yeah this is why everyone doesn't join 10xhosting, because your a ****ing piece of a ****. Suck on that you ****ing piece of ****. Watcha gon' do, ban me? I'll make another account you ****ing piece of ****s. You know there are proxy servers, just incase you ban me, you ****ing pieces of ****s. I hope you have fun, you ****ing piece of ****s. You're site won't be going much longer, you know why? Because you're a ****ing piece of ****.

BYE ****ING PIECE OF ****, HOSTING COMPANY.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Oh yeah, you might want to get control of those forum spam bots, you ****ing pieces of ****s. Also fix you're edit feature, you ****ing pieces of ****s.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
And I don't remember you paying for anything.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
please don't misbehave with staff and members.

Status
Not open for further replies.