Please delete my hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sybregunne

Reaction score
cPanel username:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account associated with this forum account. Is your account already deleted?

We do not delete forum accounts.

Last edited:

sybregunne

Reaction score
it is currently linked to an old hosting account that i created and asked to be deleted 2 yrs ago. Now I want to link my forum account to a hosting account that has the same email address as this forum account. I hope this isn't confusing. :)

Edit:
I keep getting this error

Sorry, the forum account supplied is currently unavaliable for a swap. The email address under the vBulletin account sybregunne must match the contact email
address under the client account with forum account linked. Please contact support if you need help resolving this error. (EC_MISMATCH)

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The email miss match has been sorted, you should now be able to use the forum account for swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.