Please do not waste your money at neobux!

gouri78

Reaction score
Yes, neobux pays! But, Don't you want some money in the account to cashout? It cheats you when you try to increase ur balance. You can't increase the balance like you think. It's very hard , very very hard!
Most of the users think that they can have exponential increase of balance if they rent referrals. But, neobux cheats them with system bots as rented referrals. So, YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY PROFIT AT NEOBUX!

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I have already decalred that! :)

so i was knowing this
this all ptc sites are worst
i dont like atol
just leave ptc........

zurfyx31

Reaction score
Neobux is going from bad to worse.

A few months before you could earn 4cents a day without referrals, now you can only earn 1cents.

And as you say, the referrals which aren't direct are bots.

rocker26

Reaction score
well guys............ptcs with rented referrals system are not going to give any sustancial income.....clicksense is the only one i believe stands out to be something good

sinip

Reaction score
Yes, rented referrals in Neobux are bots and are controlled by the admin. :) That's why he can allow some good promoters to actually make money in it, while attracting other suckers who'll never get a red cent after renting referrals. :)

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Neobux is scam as usual, no one should waste time clicking their ads. There are more ways to earn money online other than this.

sinip

Reaction score
Not scam, not fully scam at least. Unless you buy/rent referrals and burn your own money, you'll be paid for your own clicks. Eventually. But it will take time to reach payment minimum.

AkNeo

Reaction score
Hello,

I followed this discussion and people here are declaring Neobux as SCAM ,fake e.t.c. without even trying, without even going past the Standard membership. You know what, I only see people here who just complain without even learning how to earn on NEOBUX. I would like to refer 2 statements on this forum post "I got tired at how much work it takes each day." This is what it is, you get tired . You want to earn big but you get tired of working that is ridiculous.

Another one QUOTE
"I have been a member of neobux for more than 2 years and rented referrals a lot. And the net profit after 2 years was just $5.00 in my Alertpay account."

Bro its all about growing on NEOBUX and reinvesting before you think of profit and cashing out. Most people fail on NEOBUX because they don't have any idea of how it works and they just think about earning profit from the start without reinvesting. You said you rented a lot? How much did you rent? Did you extend any of the referral. I cannot believe this that you spent 2 years and you made just $5. Members are earning a lot there even with RR daily AVG of as low as 0.60. It won't make you rich overnight without you investing in it for sometime. But if you want to stay a free member and not reinvest and just think of cashing out money you will end up in a misery.

CHATINDIA how much did you got paid to declare NEOBUX as SCAM. By the way who the heck are you, who are you to come here post and declare some site as SCAM when people are earning good chunk over there, a former failure on NEOBUX?. = Don't disgrace the people earning there, you could not succeed there and decide to write this post, how many pennies for this post you have earned? how much you get paid to declare sites as scam and make postings like these :p.

If you fail, that does not mean you go out and tell everyone that you've been SCAMMED without even knowing that did they actually scammed you or did you actually SCAMMED yourself