Please Have A review

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
May I suggest some spell checking... logo and indetity designing, brocher design

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Visit This site and comment on speed design and give your suggestions please CLICK HERE or http://promaxworld.com

Needs lots of work; the overall front page layout made me think I was on someone's scam site at first, then I realized it's a business site, despite having very little that makes it -look- like a business site.

1) What reasons for the Youtube, Google, Facebook, etc logos in the lower right? Your portfolio has no information on you working on any of those sites, so the logos being there is very misleading.

2) Overly cartoony graphics on the left; if that's the goal then I apologize, but it's making the site look less professional as a whole.

3) Services page, you advertise you're rated 10/10 in -every- subject, and "other companies" are mysteriously not named but grouped by themselves, and it's got ratings like 8/10 speed, etc. Where are you getting these numbers, as it could be considered illegal in some areas to just pull numbers out of the air.

4) Contacts page, you've got 3 emails, and 1 of them is at promaxworld. The other two are at gmail and yahoo respectively; I haven't seen an actual company use yahoo and gmail addresses for their employee emails yet, so this also detracts from the professional intention of the site.

Definitely run spellcheck as well; there's typos in quite a few of the pages (webite, guareente), but the whole site has a non-professional feel to it anyways, which needs to be worked on. I'm also confused why you're running a company site on free webhosting; that somehow seems like a bad idea to me >_<

playminigames

Reaction score
yes, i think it is unprofessional, you need to run spell check, and i also think that the layout is very unclean, and mismatched. Good luck!