Please help 403 forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytestp3

Reaction score
Hi:

I see that my cPanel site has already been migrated to DirectAdmin, but now for a few days I have the error 403 forbidden, can you please help me? Thanks.

Screenshot_1.png

softdesi

Reaction score
Hi mytestp3,

Is there any .htaccess file in the qualityexpressfood directory? Maybe that's what is causing the Forbiden error.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Is there a index page in that subdirectory? A friend of mine had the same issue but after testing and playing with a sub domain I found it was because of not having an index page.

mytestp3

Reaction score
I already solved the problem, change all permissions to 777 (at all) and it already works.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
While it may work it is not the best of solutions as you basically give everyone the right to write to your files. Plus I do get the 403 error on your address still.

mytestp3

Reaction score
Is there any .htaccess file in the qualityexpressfood directory? Maybe that's what is causing the Forbiden error.
-------------------------------
I deleted the .htaccess file and the problem was still

Is there a index page in that subdirectory? A friend of mine had the same issue but after testing and playing with a sub domain I found it was because of not having an index page.
-------------------
I do not use subdirectories

While it may work it is not the best of solutions as you basically give everyone the right to write to your files. Plus I do get the 403 error on your address still.
----------------------
Well, it was the only solution I found to the problem and it gave me results, I guess it doesn't work in all cases :(

Status
Not open for further replies.