Please help me to improve my site!!!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I just don't understand color combination you used especially that related to text.

When you hover the navigation menu it changes color of the background to lighter one but text is left white making it hard to read.

Green color you used of headings is too dark and saturated comparing to background. Saturation contrast is perfect if you know how to use it and you obviously don't (no offense) so try using more simple contrast techniques to visually separate heading form other text. There are many ways you can achieve that and I'll recommend you few Why don't you try making it white like you did with navigation menu or just saturate it. I also recommend you make it lighter or even darker cos now brightness it just to close to that in the background.

Regular text color is to dark and hard to read.

Why did you used dark blue for footer background :dunno:

You're pages are not XHTML valid. It's just a minor error.
Line 96, Column 69: XML Parsing Error: xmlParseEntityRef: no name

…g src="images/icon-l.png" alt="Logo & Print Design" width="30" height="30" cl
Just ckange & in "Logo & Print Design" with & and it should be fine :biggrin:

As for that problem with submitting contact page I think it's because hotmail have some strange some filters. I'm not sure but search the forum and see if and I'm sure you'll find some answers (link from lmstfj: http://tinyurl.com/kjahsf).

ciril tomy

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your suggessions Leviathon

I am really grateful to you to spend your precious time to review my site and give me very valuable advise...

Thank you so much for pointing me the mistake "Line 96, Column 69: XML Parsing Error: xmlParseEntityRef: no name

…g src="images/icon-l.png" alt="Logo & Print Design" width="30" height="30" "

You are advise was really helpful and professional....

I will make the changes soon....
http://www.webworld.x10hosting.com/:wavey: