Please look at my website-Serbian Car Fans

gibonini12844

Reaction score
http://serbiancarfans.x10.mx

This is my first web page... I made it my self using tutorials and all on the page is free, I didn't used templates... I have added word press blog too. Page is still underconstruction,so please review my page and tell me your oppinion.
Greetengs. :)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

I am doing an english translation of a web site...I hope it will be done soon.

P.S. I couldn't edit above post.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Bright and active opening page. I think cybrax is right - follow his recommendations.

This is a pretty good beginning - much better than most self taught first sites. Keep on going!

gibonini12844

Reaction score
Thanks guys,so much!!! I will try to change that when I come home. I am still having problems to make translation,so people could choose, Serbian or English language. I am using Adobe Dreamweaver.
Your advices are very helpful to me. Site building is still going slow to me,so I need more time,than other guys.This is my hobby so I am very pleased.
I will post when I change banner and menu.

P.S. Happy New Year, best wishes to you.

eggo9432

Reaction score
When I use your site, I just get a message that says missing plugin. Also, instead of using Dreamweaver, try using notepad ++. It allows the user much more freedom. You might like it more than Dreamweaver. I do, however, like the graphics and images on the site and also quite like your header banner.

gibonini12844

Reaction score
notepad ++...never heard of it,but I will try as soon as I come home, can't wait. I will try to change menu and banner,as soon as I can. Thanks on nice words,I will post when I make changes.

gibonini12844

Reaction score
Update, I have changed website a bit... I used Artisteer to make some pages, that was the easiest way for me, and I have installed wordpress blog, so I hope you like it, now. It is the best working version for me...now I am learning how to connect website with facebook.