Please Rate my proxy

thezone1

Reaction score
Hi people, so i have just set up a simple web proxy please review it for me, thanks.

I am currently developing some php scripts to make it an online browser with things such as history, bookmarks, favorites so on..

Let me know what you think thanks

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Um, sure. Care to tell us the address you want us to review? :biggrin:

Oh, and just to point out - the proxy is hopefully not hosted here on x10. That is a big no-no.
( May want to review the TOS again just in case )

Last edited:
D

dWhite

Um, sure. Care to tell us the address you want us to review? :biggrin:

Oh, and just to point out - the proxy is hopefully not hosted here on x10. That is a big no-no.
( May want to review the TOS again just in case )

It probably is hosted on an x10 server, which could be the reason he left out the link. Hopefully it's not that scenario.

thezone1

Reaction score
its www.scousenetwork.com or web.scousenetwork.com

And thankfully its not hosted on x10 lol,

It probably is hosted on an x10 server, which could be the reason he left out the link. Hopefully it's not that scenario.

You should probably READ the thread before posting it might help, and stop you looking like an idiot.

and I wouldn't advise anyone to host a proxy on an x10 server lol, the speed's are just not enough to cope with traffic for a web proxy, good for simple site but a proxy with a good user base would just eat up the monthly bandwidth, and in general x10 is slow due to the required adverts and other scripts that run.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You should probably READ the thread before posting it might help, and stop you looking like an idiot.

and I wouldn't advise anyone to host a proxy on an x10 server lol, the speed's are just not enough to cope with traffic for a web proxy, good for simple site but a proxy with a good user base would just eat up the monthly bandwidth, and in general x10 is slow due to the required adverts and other scripts that run.

Gee, and maybe this from our TOS would be the major reason :

» Proxies : We do not allow proxies of any kind on our servers.

thezone1

Reaction score
Oh and that yes, but we do already know that since we read the T's and C's before we joined so i thought you know i dont need to remind everyone about them lol

Anyway lets get back to the actual topic of this thread.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah speed could do with improving, but the design's good and it doesn't mess up the layout of pages much.