Please read these rules!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenny

Reaction score

Rules for SD&D​
Graphics & WebdesignProgramming HelpScripts & 3rd Party AppsReview My SiteTutorials •​

I've been seeing a lot of topics in the wrong place at SD&D, and I am going to make a topic for each subforum of SD&D to tell you what kind of topics SHOULD be in each forum, which shouldn't be in each forum, and the things I expect you guys to follow for each forum (specific rules, if there are any) :)

What should be in SD&D > Graphics & Webdesign?

Anything about designing digital art to designing the website

This place is for help on designing your website, graphics for your website, your joomla/drupal templates (and any other CMS/Blog) and any forum templates.

This place is not

for problems with coding languages (such as HTML/CSS/PHP) go to the programming forum

for problems with 3rd party programs go to Scripts & 3rd Party Apps
(such as Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, e107 problems, etc,.)

for reviewing your site template or your site go to Review my Site (this includes any templates)

for posting a tutorial/looking for a tutorial go to Tutorials
Ok, What are the rules of this forum?

The x10 Rules of course!

Terms of Serivce
How to get support
Things you should read before posting
IRC Support Chat for X10

There are not really any special rules for this forum.
But don't get on any staff member's bad side, especially mine, because personally I hate giving infractions. Your topic may also be closed if your problem is solved. This does not mean it's a bad topic or anything, it's just that your problem has been solved and we just want to avoid anyone else rebumping up the topic. (It gets a little spammy per say)

Ok, When can I PM you?

I tolerate my PMs differently compared to other staff members. If you want to PM me, please read my sig and make sure your PM is in check with what I stated.

Thank you for reading,
Kkenny
x10 Forum Mod :]
If you have any questions about any of the SD&D rules, you are allowed to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.