Please restore ALL my account settings to defaults!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmanj90

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting,
i would like all my account settings to be restored to their defaults, i hereby also accept all the loss of data that might occour during the process!
Thank You!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried deleting everything inside your public_html directory (without deleting that directory itself), and deleting all databases and database users?

usmanj90

Reaction score
Yes, I have ans still wasnt to over come my problem! So, Please restore all my cPanel settings to default! it would be a great help! Thanks in Advance!
x10 Hostin Rules! :)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
But I see a wordpress page for your site, and I don't see anything wrong. What exactly is the problem that you are having? We need more details about it so that we can help troubleshoot it.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no reset button available, only way to completely restore all things as they were is we terminate the account and you sign up for a new one.

usmanj90

Reaction score
The problem is that WordPress is not able to upload files to my server! Like i try to upload themes and plugins, but with no success! About 2-3weeks back every thing was perfect but in the last week i faced these problems! Please Help!

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

If Account deletion is the only possible solution than please delete my account so that i can re-register my domain and get my website to work like before! :)
Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.