Please Review Fireflyer Music

fireflyermusic64

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Just a quick request for everyone to check my newly created music blog @ http://fireflymusic.x10.mx/fireflyermusic/

I
ts very basic at the moment but that is the look I'm going for with the site!

The main problem I have in the moment is that below the main joomla article the other articles are displayed as 2 columns, making them distorted.

Thats my main problem at the moment. There are a few other things that I want to implement, such as a poll on the right hand side of the site, maybe rating for song of the week or something similar?

Any feedback much appreciated!

Cheers all!

Sam

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Crisp and clean site, perhaps a little bare at the moment but am sure it will fill up quickly.

PS:
Have a look over at Lovelogic.net for some inspiration, was tinkering with similiar ideas a few monts ago for users to vote for and control playlists.

fireflyermusic64

Reaction score
Crisp and clean site, perhaps a little bare at the moment but am sure it will fill up quickly.

PS:
Have a look over at Lovelogic.net for some inspiration, was tinkering with similiar ideas a few monts ago for users to vote for and control playlists.

Thanks for the feedback cybrax!

Have added a few more things now, created a twitter account and integrated it with the site via the sidebar, also added a scrolling follow me button to the top right of the site.

Also a couple more articles now, just not sure about the forum now because I only want it to be small and just dont know if its worth having now i've integrated facebook comments onto the articles? Would people prefer being involved via the shoutbox and comment systems rather than having to go through a seperate forum?

I'll keep working on the site!

Cheers

Sam