Please review my blog

tittat

Reaction score
Oh great recipes.Seeing the recipes i guess you are from Great India.Most probably You are from south India.Am i right?

But you made me totally disappointed.I want that Guava Chips urgently.Please send it to me via parcel service i will pay you 1000 credits.:)

You can try some non-veg items also.Nothing wrong with your theme and layout everything ok.
You can add some more tips like what to do if over salt is added in a curry blah blah etc.It will be interesting i think.
Cheers!....

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Cool website, nice food, yaar but i hate south indian food, paw bhaji ki recipe daldo

Overall Rating : 10/10

tittat

Reaction score
Cool website, nice food, yaar but i hate south indian food, paw bhaji ki recipe daldo

Overall Rating : 10/10

Hey delon please try to avoid hindi words in your post.Others may not get what you mean.;)

sunils

Reaction score
Yes the colours are nice, and those recepies are nice. the layout was also nice. all the best.

Sudha.wfh

Reaction score
will add pav bhaji recipe soon. check out my blog often see if the recipe is added
Edit:
Thank you. keep visiting my blog for more interesting recipes and of course the ads
Edit:
S. I am from South India and suppose u r also from the south.

Thank u for the comments. But unfortunately I cannot add non-veg recipes as my blog is only for vegetarian dishes as the blog name suggests.

Sure. I will add what to do if something exceeds or is less like salt, overcooked, etc.

Reg. Guava chips, i think it is very easy to make it urself if u r lucky enough to get guava.

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Very nice. Very nice, makes me want to eat your webpage right now :) well sorta... anyways it's a pretty nice design their are no major flaws I can think of and if you keep it that way it looks nice :)

Nathan H

Reaction score
Quite a good site, a description would probably be quite good maybe in the header to show what the site is about, users not knowing what to expect can find it a little confusion. Nice use of colours and layout, i did feel a little bombarded by adverts being above and around your recipes, but thats more of a hosting restriction. Overall good site.

Sudha.wfh

Reaction score
Thank you for the sincere review.

I have given a description in the header. May be I should make it more visible.

The ads are a way to make money from the site. So obviously, I added more.

booksgo

Reaction score
As you say, the description need to be more visible - I didn't really see as the font is too small and not clear etc.

Also, I'd suggest spreading the ads between the entries if you can, as they seem to be bunched at the top.