Please review my building company web site: PrOscarHome.co.uk

chrisa

Reaction score
When I design a web site, I tend to put any links to other pages on the left hand side of the page as this is where most people tend to look for them. There is nothing wrong with placing them where you have them, but they may get overlooked when people visit your site

proscarhome

Reaction score
When I design a web site, I tend to put any links to other pages on the left hand side of the page as this is where most people tend to look for them. There is nothing wrong with placing them where you have them, but they may get overlooked when people visit your site
I know that the left side is a more user-friendly. but somehow do not look right 4 my on left side. I did not like how the picture was in the middle. This page is still under construction. I will think about it, and may do some change. Thank you for your comments

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well Mr Zapert it's certainly a tour de force in the jquery department very eye catching.
The stock images are excellent, bright and colourful and if you can get your own pictures to that standard so much the better.

Couple of things missing that should be there.. Registered Trading Address, VAT number if applicable.

bovril

Reaction score
Hi,

I like it - the rainbow of colours stands out well against the black, and I like how the red spills out slightly into the margin. I think it works so well because you've been sparing with it; however the coloured paragraph text on the home page looks a bit overdone, almost as if you're trying to crow-bar it in - I can see why you've done it, but it reminds me a bit of those old-fashioned homepages you used to get on geocities. :D

Maybe you could make a little more use of whitespace (blackspace?), to make it look less cluttered or busy - slightly larger line-spacing, perhaps? Or slightly bigger vertical margins around your gallery pictures?

I like the Services menu a lot - it's very neat and clean, and so very legible, and personally I think it's fine on the right-hand side too.

Don't know if you're aware of it, but the navbar goes wrong when you go into the 1000ideas page - some of the links (services and about us) stop working.

Also, you need to sort out the grammar and capital letters in that paragraph next to the colour wheels on the home page.

Good site though.

hpm1065

Reaction score
The site looks great... easy navigation, very colorful fitted for the site, very nice graphics...

one thing though... was this outsourced? ive gone through a couple of pages apart from the home page... and sad I always spot typo errors... such as Soung Proofing.... Floring... decoratind..... LOL... there should be some website proofreading services someplace???

But overall, your site rocks....

proscarhome

Reaction score
The site looks great... easy navigation, very colorful fitted for the site, very nice graphics...

one thing though... was this outsourced? ive gone through a couple of pages apart from the home page... and sad I always spot typo errors... such as Soung Proofing.... Floring... decoratind..... LOL... there should be some website proofreading services someplace???

But overall, your site rocks....

it happens because I dont have time to upgrade all pages. I'm not a programmer. Making this page it takes me a long time