Please review my clan site again

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, recently you may have seen my thread about my CoD4 Clan Site, Soul Crushers.

Well i was talking about updating the site majorly, and i decided that i would totally re-code the site in html and php.

With the help of Woiwky ( I think i spelt it right), i have now started the site.

It is going pretty well, just want to see what people think of it, there are a lot of pages that aren't finished yet.

As for now, the forums aren't done. I will be adding a new theme to them and setting them up within the next few days.

Also i will be finishing the recruitment application form.

I need to create an admin section where it retrieves the data from the database and shows the admin.

For now all the form does is submits it to a database.

Please let me know what you think of the design.

Credits go to: Devilsgirl (My Girlfriend) for the banner and ideas for colors and fonts., Woiwky for the help with the php/html application form and the database for it, and of course me for Coding it. :p

Please leave constructive criticism and let me know what you think could be improved etc.

http://soulcrushers.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

shcKr-

Reaction score
lol, all i see really are table borders :(
it needs some graphics in there man :p

sunils

Reaction score
There are no graphics and the site did not convey why you have put up the site? Other than its good.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I will see about adding some images and that in the coming days, i am just waiting on a few images to be finished.

My girlfriend is still editing some.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, without images and with the three or four 404'ing links, I'll reserve judgement - its obviously a WIP, but it's at a stage early enough to make it almost impossible to critique cause there's not much beyond a banner, linkbar, and content area.

I will say this though: That particular style (banner, links, then content) has been tried and proven so many times it'll work, just gotta make it "pop" with some images :)