Please review my gaming website

khopcraft77

Reaction score
I have a flash arcade here that I am currently developing. Probably about 80% done... But I could be forgetting stuff... Anyways, if you could give me tips and such, I would be really grateful.

Games of Greatness

Oh, and there are a few css errors, just stay away from IE, and it will be doable. I will be dealing with those once the website is really close to finished.

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
It looks nice, The colors are good and go well with the site. Some fun games are on the site, Would be cool if you could leave comments about the games or maybe even have a forum where people can have discussions and suggest new games.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hours of fun, love 'Zombie Dolls' lol

Comments/ feedback / suggestion box for new games etc would be a nice touch.

khopcraft77

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I guess I am back down to 60% done lol. But I really appreciate all the comments, and I will be adding all of your suggestions... soonish anyways, final exams in school are coming up so I probably better not spend too much time on it :D.

Thanks to all.

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
You have way too many colors in your scheme there. Also the background doesn't really fit in with everything and is kind of distracting.

khopcraft77

Reaction score
You have way too many colors in your scheme there. Also the background doesn't really fit in with everything and is kind of distracting.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix the color scheme?
I see your point, but I don't know how I would change it.

I will work on the background for sure, just not at the moment.

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
Not really sure at the moment, red is a rather hard color to work with as not many colors go good with it except for black. lol