Please Review My Internet Marketing Forum Haffow

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a good layout, I think it works fine for now. I like the logo the most.

What I must say is that I see soo many organizations/forums being sprung up...and then they founder/s work on it a bit and find that they don't have the immediate thousands of members. With that note, I must give you some tips.

Yes you offer a "making money" online forum, that is good. But you must in my opinion offer more than that. you must have a reason people use your forums other than the fact that it may fit what it is they want to learn about.

You must keep adding new content, new threads, new tips and tricks, new information, it's a necessity.- in order to have active members who come once and then keep on coming.

What I would do, is if you know about the topic add a blog to that forum, and make posts on it...or since you already have the forums done...change a category you have there. What I mean is this...make a forum category that only, HIGHLY KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE, can create a thread in. Include yourself in that, and make it so that normal members can only comment and so on....Make a category/categories...WHERE ONLY knowledgable members are allowed to create a thread in...this way when people go to your forum they know that at least 1 category is going to have threads in it, WITH TONS of information for their use.

That's what I would do if I were you.

with that note...Where do you want to go with this in the future? I see you have bought a full domain with it, meaning you wasted money on it. You must work at it, where do you see yourself with that site 6 months from now? How about 1 year or 5 years from now...How about...what do you see accomplished/what would you like to have accomplished by next week? How about tomorrow...

A person that knows what they are doing tomorrow, and the week after...and every day in their life is a guy with a great thought out path.

Take it from me, it takes planning, yes you can just create a forum and call it done...make people want to stay in it...

Maybe offer incentives for active posters...buy a ebook/create one and offer it to them your users after 6 months of being an active member. Create some hype, make them want to stay, want to contribute and you'll do well.

Your site/forums looks good, but it takes more, just trying to help you. Wish you luck buddy.

debfree10

Reaction score
It looks fine and the theme is good but the main problem is that the URL is pretty hard to remember. Even it is difficult to pronounced. There is almost no activity in the forum. I think you have to work hard to promote it.