Please Review my new website

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Online Internet Marketing & Website Resources

Well as you say it's away from perfect, but if the content attracts visitors then what it actually looks like is not important. Though cannot help but think it's missing a stylesheet but did not think that was posibble with a wordpress site...

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
suggestions from wnvwpb

Hi ! I'm just start to build a site,, it's away from perfect but, I'm glad if you guys at least review my site and give me any suggestion...

http://www.technyat.com/
from wnvwpb31, ohio, usa, read your request for review, suggestions,
1. near the top of first home page, could you display a very brief, description, what i will learn if i read most of your web site,, OR, different way to do this, sure you know what newspapers are, on top of your site, a Headline, or two Headlines, to get me to read your site.
2. suggestion two, read your Contact me page, consider on this page, your location, maybe state in usa...... why suggest this, did spend time reviewing another x10 site, author wants me to think he is in INDIA,, kind of far away to be with x10 !!!

3. was impressed...... here is reason, i have a site with help of x10, my site is very far away from being professional looking...... continue to deal with,,,,, really no quick way to get my web site to look more professional, i did use html.

bye :smile::smile:

Technyat

Reaction score
Well as you say it's away from perfect, but if the content attracts visitors then what it actually looks like is not important. Though cannot help but think it's missing a stylesheet but did not think that was posibble with a wordpress site...

I updated the site's description. I read your words and really find it helpful and now I'm looking for cool WP style.

Thanks cybrax

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

from wnvwpb31, ohio, usa, read your request for review, suggestions,
1. near the top of first home page, could you display a very brief, description, what i will learn if i read most of your web site,, OR, different way to do this, sure you know what newspapers are, on top of your site, a Headline, or two Headlines, to get me to read your site.
2. suggestion two, read your Contact me page, consider on this page, your location, maybe state in usa...... why suggest this, did spend time reviewing another x10 site, author wants me to think he is in INDIA,, kind of far away to be with x10 !!!

3. was impressed...... here is reason, i have a site with help of x10, my site is very far away from being professional looking...... continue to deal with,,,,, really no quick way to get my web site to look more professional, i did use html.

bye :smile::smile:

It's so nice to hear from you my dear specially point 3 and really thanks for reply me :wink:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Technyat, site looking a lot better since I first visited. Any thoughts about a logo and favicon?

PS: not sure what our new russian friend is hoping to achieve lol!
normal site, and you'll appreciate the furniture for cafes and restaurants

mushfiq.biz26

Reaction score
nice blog. I always love fresh and clean themes. If you could add a smart logo with nice photoshop layers then it will look even better :wink:

Technyat

Reaction score
Technyat, site looking a lot better since I first visited. Any thoughts about a logo and favicon?

PS: not sure what our new russian friend is hoping to achieve lol!

Thanks cybrax for passing again. I made a normal logo instead of text, I'm not the graphics man so i may change later :redface:

@ mebelszrk i don't understand forgive me :d

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

nice blog. I always love fresh and clean themes. If you could add a smart logo with nice photoshop layers then it will look even better :wink:

I love it too mushfiq , I made it. Thanks for passing dude :)

Last edited: