Please review my new website!

jdmaurer16

Reaction score
I posted a thread here awhile ago for feedback on my web design company website. I took in all suggestions from you guys, and I am now finished with my new website. I still want some feedback on it, so I appreciate anybody that wants to help me out! My website is http://www.kiniferus.com/. Thanks in advance!

parallax

Reaction score
The Layout is pretty good but I'm afraid the color is not that catchy, but anyway it's just that view and do think about it

:)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
change your CSS on the forms. When you type, your text is white against a cream backround. cant see what you are typing.

javajenius

Reaction score
Your background images are nearly 500kb in length, how are dialup users going to feel about that ? Most of your images are in bmp format, which is really bad for the web because it takes up so much space. If your a web designer and if you dont know how to use css to repeat the background image, it leaves a bad impression. Good design overall though. I like it.

jdmaurer16

Reaction score
It took me awhile to figure out what you were saying, but I finally did. The required fields show up in cream when you open the webpage in Internet Explorer....I will fix that. (My website doesn't show up too well in Internet Explorer, some things might be messed up.)
Edit:
Your background images are nearly 500kb in length, how are dialup users going to feel about that ? Most of your images are in bmp format, which is really bad for the web because it takes up so much space. If your a web designer and if you dont know how to use css to repeat the background image, it leaves a bad impression. Good design overall though. I like it.

well, first off, I do know how to repeat the background. But I don't do it on my main background so I can have the rounded corners...

Last edited: