Please review my site for the following points

aznakh

Reaction score
Hello,

please can somebody provide feedback on my website.

I am interested in the following things:

- Load speed

- What browser you use

- Ease of navigation

- Legibility

- any suggestions you might have

I have just started this business and it is actually my second website. So any opinions and constructive criticism is really appreciated.

Thanks a lot also to x10hosting for offering such a wonderful hosting plan for free, since for people like me who start out a new business and who are on a tight budget it helps a great deal. :biggthump

tittat

Reaction score
Your site loads fine for me with no any delay.Though your site don't have much content i love your simple layout.It seems you have cloaking enabled with your co.nr domain,remember search engines hate cloaking.And yes the navigation is fine, but i prefer to have top navigation rather than the side navigation.
Good Luck :)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
FF said:

"Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again."

Downtime maybe :dunno:

aznakh

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for providing the feedback. :biggthump

I will definetly look into the cloaking issue for the .co.nr domain.

However next week I will consider to register a .eu domain.

RRJJMM

Reaction score
Hi:

Load speed was fine, but I have a fast connection. Everything seemed to function OK in Opera. The navigation was easy, but when I see a heading underlined, I expect it to be a link. So, I found myself clicking on things that were not actually links. You have some gray text on the white background that was very hard to read. Overall, a very nice site.

Cheers,