Please review my site, report experience!!!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Good website.. The video on Home page is also good. :)

keep it up ;)

claxon

Reaction score
Thanks! i made the video too, im glad that you like the video. No problems surfing the site? any critical comment? im listening opinions to make the site better!

Thanks for comment friend!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks! i made the video too, im glad that you like the video. No problems surfing the site? any critical comment? im listening opinions to make the site better!

Thanks for comment friend!

The speed of your website is super fast! I just click on the link and your website open immediately..

I see your website just perfect, no improvement comment from me ;)

rampagegroup

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with it. I personally like a little more color but that`s just my opinion.

dizzmotron

Reaction score
It does look good, pretty sleek too.

I did want to point out that I tested it in IE 7 and the links on the left side don't display the entire text.
They end up going under the video on the right. It looks good in other browsers though.

tusharag

Reaction score
Well , It looks very mature.Its fast , too.
You could add more color , but its good overall.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Has a problem with Opera. It opens a page that says "Detectando su navegador y redirigiendo. Favor espere..." (eng. Detecting your browser and redirecting. Please wait ...) and it just stays there.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks nice and customized for your needs.
The only thing I see is on the 'Portafolio' part, when you hover over video, the text gets bigger and things shift. Might want to fix that.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Good design and i like your logo...

ramsankar

Reaction score
It's good. It really serves the purpose and all the kinks are visible too. The video is good too. And its really fast too. No changes really necessary unless you want to beautify.

claxon

Reaction score
It does look good, pretty sleek too.

I did want to point out that I tested it in IE 7 and the links on the left side don't display the entire text.
They end up going under the video on the right. It looks good in other browsers though.

Yes, i also tested on IE7 and have the same problem, but, im not a programmer, and i past few months building the site thinking in firefox, chrome, and ie8, is too difficult to me to build a code for all browsers, i dont know how do it, but, also, i think that ie7 is not popular, what do you think about?

claxon

Reaction score
Has a problem with Opera. It opens a page that says "Detectando su navegador y redirigiendo. Favor espere..." (eng. Detecting your browser and redirecting. Please wait ...) and it just stays there.

Oohh, i never tested the site on opera, thanks for advising. Now, i wrote (really copy & paste) the code for detect browser and redirect to a compatible version of the site. Now, NT applys to Firefox and Chrome, IE applys to IE, but, how aka applys to opera¿?

Here the script

<script>

if (navigator.appName=="Netscape"){
location.href="http://www.claxonproducciones.cl/nt/default2.html";
}
if (navigator.appName=="Microsoft Internet Explorer"){

location.href="http://www.claxonproducciones.cl/ie/default2.html";
}
</script>

Thanks for advising!

claxon

Reaction score
Looks nice and customized for your needs.
The only thing I see is on the 'Portafolio' part, when you hover over video, the text gets bigger and things shift. Might want to fix that.

Yes, i like to fix too, but, when i fix that, its change the hover of the left menu bar texts, i want to make an independt css for that, but i dont know how i do it.

Thanks! i think the same!