Please Review My Site

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I like it, however....

I do not like how the link color clashes with the blue gradient. I think you should try changing the colors around.

Other than that, it is good. It is well planned, and very neat, except for the out-of-design image which I am sure is just an HTML error. :D

One more thing: Maybe try making images for your nav bar, (even though it isnt finished), and consider taking some of the space out of the:

Welcome to 3T Web Design!
Tools, Tutorials, and Templates

part.

--Leafy

kbjradmin

Reaction score
thank you for the feedback. does anyone else want to comment?

LHVWB

Reaction score
Whoa, It looks okay but the grey color is overwhelming. I think that the site's background looks fine, but the grey for the body just makes it look dule and boring, even having a white body with a grey background and those light blue outlines would look better in my opinion. The light blue outlines look okay, but they also look really out of place amongst the grey. Also the Gradient on the light blue bars makes the text on them difficult to see.

Sorry about the long review, I guess I really don't like too much grey. ;)

kkenny

Reaction score
The gray is ok in my opinion, but what makes it hard to view the site is the dark blue links backed on gray background. It hurts my eyes trying to figure out what the text is, and other things I noticed are your sponsors list is pretty long for one sponsor, I suggest you make it longer as you go (as when you get more sponsors the list becomes bigger, not making it huge at first and then waiting for them) I also suggest making the banner wider to stretch the whole table to make it look more professional.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i've made a few changes and would like more feedback now. thank you.