Please review my Technology Site

dhruv227

Reaction score
hi
since your site is blogger based, i won't review the designs and layout but only the content.
your site is quite clean, i liked the articles your wrote but they were quite basic tutorials and articles.

one reason that you get less users may be because of less variety of content and few content.
otherwise a good blog. if u have made your own website using scripts and own designs i would have given you a comprehensive review.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Duplicating what has been copied and recopied across the web on thousands of other websites is not a good way to improve site traffic. A visitor will take one look and be off someplace else.

Nothing puts people off a website or blog quicker than there being more adverts on the page than content.

There is no magic bullet or Search Engine Optomisation trick to getting better traffic stats. It is simply about three things..

Content,Content and more Content

Google will do the rest for you.

suhas93

Reaction score
hi
since your site is blogger based, i won't review the designs and layout but only the content.
your site is quite clean, i liked the articles your wrote but they were quite basic tutorials and articles.

one reason that you get less users may be because of less variety of content and few content.
otherwise a good blog. if u have made your own website using scripts and own designs i would have given you a comprehensive review.

Thanks a lot for your comment. I am still working on puttin more content but, I kind of ran out of ideas. :)

Duplicating what has been copied and recopied across the web on thousands of other websites is not a good way to improve site traffic. A visitor will take one look and be off someplace else.

Nothing puts people off a website or blog quicker than there being more adverts on the page than content.

There is no magic bullet or Search Engine Optomisation trick to getting better traffic stats. It is simply about three things..

Content,Content and more Content

Google will do the rest for you.

Thanks. I just asked this because, i have heard that SEO on blogger sucks so was hoping to get a fix or something but, never mind...

chris5858

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these forums are only for x10hosting sites - not blogger.

suhas93

Reaction score
Hello ppl,

I need some advice. I thinking of moving to self hosted wordpress blog for better SEO. How about moving on to the free hosting on X10? Is it worth the move? I mean, with all that downtime and stuff..

If its not, can any one suggest cheap hosting (i think 100MB is enough)

Thanks in Advance..