Please review my updated site

ne0natas

Reaction score
Okay... So I don't know if anyone saw my site before. I've completely changed the color scheme. As well as some of the graphics. The layout is basically in the same fashion as it was before though. Well, let me know what you think. I'm hoping to get even more positive reviews this time around. :rolleyes:

http://www.tkspacebook.tk

Enjoy...

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Frames, I mean seriously frames! Come on you people!

As for the design, trowing several different textures, using plain table design and few cute kittens is not make it good. I'm sorry to say but it looks old and unfinished at the same time (paradox anyone).

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I must say that I agree unanimously with leviathon; your site is dragging years behind the current trend in modern web design. There are a few things that immediately leap out at me:
• The title in the header is near unreadable
• Your using the default font and link colouring
• Your navigation bar is disappearing behind the twitter feed
So basically, put some new graphics and CSS in and you'll have a good looking site. Plus remove the cats...

ne0natas

Reaction score
Okay... Well, maybe the design is still lacking. However, I don't see anything wrong with using texture on a website. Perhaps I could limit it to only a couple though. I don't know what you mean really by a plain table design. I'm pretty sure its mostly divs. And there is some css involved as well. No, the nav bar is not disappearing behind the twitter feed. I've checked it in both firefox & IE so I have no idea what the hell you are talking about there. As for the font and link coloring, who care if they are default. They work, thats all they need to do. Oh, and the cats. Its a personal site, I think if I want cats I should be able to have cats.

Last edited:

kzonax89

Reaction score
Yes, indeed, have a good influence on web design. i like the slogan, simplicity, and the way that you choose to express your love for your girl. But I have some suggestions .. At the "Music" section, you might add a playlist to your own host, just you have an x10hosting site, you have a lot of space, Am I right? :tongue: One of the genre .. Link. Colors are ok, but the picture does not match the coffee whit cats. You could make something specific whit love, just this is about, right? Otherwise, everything's great. congrats :D

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't lie; don't rely on a quirk in some browsers to be there in others (or vice versa):
Safari 5.0.2
a90d5949037d470ee8e19a28f0f0b2b9.png

Google Chrome 5.0.375.55:
e531319f16db5f673b5861a225b0a91c.png

Textured websites are very much out style at the moment and I don't see them returning any time soon, gradients and colour are now what you'll find on the majority of sites. If you like it though then you needn't change it.

Last edited: