Please review!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
with the homepage......I like it A LOT.

It's a really nice, clean look, and makes me wonder what else is in the site.
If or when you get the forums and blogs and such all done....I will make sure to check out the site again.

I like the site, good work with what you have set up so far.

if a link doesn't work...it sends me to another hosting company....

mogey5101

Reaction score
I know about the oxyhost 404 page. Its part of my plan at my hosting company -_-.
The forums are going to be part of my new Community- NetSociety. The blogs are actually going to be a news page for the 720 Team (in a game)

Aaron Smith helped me with designing it. And in my next update (not released yet) It has gone to the next level.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Send me a PM when you do finish up...I would like to visit it.

xPlozion

Reaction score
what game do you guys play? i don't like the current layout, but i'm intrigued (because i enjoy racing games).

the fonts are enormous and they're squished. the logo isn't bad though ;)

mogey5101

Reaction score
Live For Speed.

Thank you for your reviews so far.

Ill try to sort them out in V2

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, first off. Splash pages do absolutely nothing for your site. They only decrease your ranking with google, and make your site less user friendly. I would recommend taking it out.

Second (and this could just be the fact that I'm on my ipod's browser) but your website has no real design. Just a black page with teal links. I would suggest that you go to a website like http://freewebsitetemplates.com and find one that suits your needs.

If you need any help editing it or something, I'd be happy to help.

As for the content, it looks ok, but I was thrown off by your whole layout of the site.

Thanks,
Neil Hanlon

PS: I'll attempt to view your site again on my laptop later today.

mogey5101

Reaction score
Well. I will try to get a template done then. As we have gone with them but most just came up with problems from our users.

Would it be good to use a CMS? Ex: Joomla, Droopal,?

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Drupal is easier to use them Joomla in my opinion until you get used to it...make a test drupal site or joomla site depending on which you would like and try it's feature, CMS would be a good option for your site, in my opinion.