Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

occupark

Reaction score
I'm encountering this error after clicking Open Cpanel in Homepage.

Please help. Thanks
Capture.PNG

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try now?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm currently still experiencing the same problem.
Are you getting the exact same error message? Because the I don't find anything on your account that would cause that.

@houseofhal57 It looks like your issue was not from the same cause, though with the same symptoms, I found your IP in the firewall, it has now been removed.

onlin293

Reaction score
Are you getting the exact same error message? Because the I don't find anything on your account that would cause that.

It now looks like when I try to login it gives me an incorrect URL redirection. It tries to redirect me to (https://x13.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN). It just says that it cannot be reached. I tried removing the "CMD_LOGIN" from the url which I was still unable to connect to. Before I was receiving the same error message.

houseofhal57

Reaction score
@Anna Thanks, however, this is the error I receive now:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: USER halr
Response: 331 User halr OK. Password required
Command: PASS ***********
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That is then odd, as logging into the main site should actually sync the passwords if they at some point were different, but that error does indicate a password issue.

Can you please try and see if the same lets you login directly to DA https://x12.x10hosting.com:2222

onlin293

Reaction score
That is then odd, as logging into the main site should actually sync the passwords if they at some point were different, but that error does indicate a password issue.

Can you please try and see if the same lets you login directly to DA https://x12.x10hosting.com:2222

I gives an incorrect credentials error when I try to login directly.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Just logged in successfully using the link, what should I do to prevent this from happening again?
For now, you might be best of using the direct login. I have informed the coder about the issue.
So far inactivity suspensions are still off, but since they eventually will be turned on, keep in mind to login on sso at some point, no need to go further for the login to count though.

Status
Not open for further replies.