Please Unsuspend my Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

s603zone

Reaction score
Hi there, i want to know the reason of suspension of my account, as i am not using any automatic script on my account which may consume high system resources, my site is just static html n php site, having no automated scripts. Then why my account got suspended?

Thnx in advance :)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are using CMS, Blog or Forum management system then High CPU usage might be caused by Addons/plugins.

Tell me which type of website your are using.

s603zone

Reaction score
Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.

Please Help out Zubair bro ...

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.

Please Help out Zubair bro ...

I have unsuspended your account.

infopage

Reaction score
If you are using CMS, Blog or Forum management system then High CPU usage might be caused by Addons/plugins.

Tell me which type of website your are using.

This seems to be the case with me because I keep getting suspensions which is causing my visitors to think something is wrong with the site, my WordPress blog site is http://wezeemall.info/blog ... how can I stop the suspensions being that I am only logging in to my WP admin and NOT overusing CPU processing??

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This seems to be the case with me because I keep getting suspensions which is causing my visitors to think something is wrong with the site, my WordPress blog site is http://wezeemall.info/blog ... how can I stop the suspensions being that I am only logging in to my WP admin and NOT overusing CPU processing??

What addons/plugins are you using in your WP blog?

tedcambron

Reaction score
I have serious doubts that the high resource thing has anything to do with modifications, add-ons, plugins, or whatever. I set up a site with all the bells and whistles and never had a problem. I decided to try a stripped down version with only the bare necessities after the recent server move and that's when the resource thing started. It looks like a server configuration problem.

infopage

Reaction score
What addons/plugins are you using in your WP blog?
I have 24 active plugins. but like tedcambron said:
I have serious doubts that the high resource thing has anything to do with modifications, add-ons, plugins, or whatever.
Can you check if this is a server issue...jeez, I just got another suspension today:(

p.s.
Can you make sure i do not get a suspend for tommorrow being that i just added a few posts???

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I have 24 active plugins. but like tedcambron said:
Can you check if this is a server issue...jeez, I just got another suspension today:(

What are the active plugins?

I don't think it's a server issue either though - compared to the number of accounts actually out there, there are -not- that many suspensions for HRU coming through.

s603zone

Reaction score
Can any one help me out? Why my site is getting suspended on daily basis even though i haven't used any php scripts nor any plugins that run on continuous basis? But still my static website gets suspended daily. :( Its so much annoying ... Please let me know the factors which cause automatic suspension beside high usage of resources, as em not involved in using high level of server resources.

http://www.symbianddl.co.cc

Regards
Hasan

Last edited:

infopage

Reaction score
What are the active plugins?

I don't think it's a server issue either though - compared to the number of accounts actually out there, there are -not- that many suspensions for HRU coming through.
My active plugins for WezeeMall's Blog are as follows:
  1. Add Post Footer
  2. Akismet
  3. All in One SEO
  4. Apture
  5. Blog Copyright
  6. CommentLuv Plugin
  7. Configurable Tag Cloud
  8. Do Follow
  9. Easy Contact
  10. Fixed Social buttons
  11. Google XML Sitemaps
  12. Newsletter
  13. OnlyWire for WordPress
  14. Post Teaser
  15. PS Auto Sitemap
  16. RAP Bank
  17. What Would Seth Godin Do
  18. Word 2 Cash
  19. WordPress.com Stats
  20. Wordpress Download Monitor
  21. WP Google-buzz
  22. WP Hide Post
  23. WP OnlyWire Auto Poster
...and I just had yet another suspension:rolleyes:

btw,
:( Its so much annoying ... Please let me know the factors which cause automatic suspension beside high usage of resources, as em not involved in using high level of server resources.
I feel your pain! I wonder would this issue occur even if I switched to the paid hosting option??

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can any one help me out? Why my site is getting suspended on daily basis even though i haven't used any php scripts nor any plugins that run on continuous basis? But still my static website gets suspended daily. :( Its so much annoying ... Please let me know the factors which cause automatic suspension beside high usage of resources, as em not involved in using high level of server resources.

http://www.symbianddl.co.cc

Regards
Hasan

I checked the log, and found occasions of your CPU usage going high. The highest notation that I saw was 189.000, which means you were using almost two full CPUs at that time.

This is what keeps coming back, several processes and entries in the log file:
commands: (8 total)
pid 24879
$ php5 PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
REDIRECT_HANDLER=application/x-httpd-php5
REDIRECT_STATUS=200 UNIQUE_ID=S9sDrUWveAoAAC0oZLMAAACG
HTTP_HOST=www.symbianddl.co.cc
HTTP_USER_AGENT=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 HTTP_ACCEPT=image/png,image/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE=en-us,en;q=0.5 HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET=ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 HTTP_REFERER=http://www.symbianddl.co.cc/path/to/download/MiniVista(symbianzone.tk).zip HTTP_COOKIE=__utma=44737958.989137863.1272648045.1272648045.1272648045.1; __utmb=44737958.1.10.1272648045; __utmc=44737958; __utmz=44737958.1272648045.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none); _fjvid1=c899b8526b5b6b02adf549dbf66dcdb119608ea9df7150c0 HTTP_VIA=1.0 gwa:80 (squid/2.6.STABLE13)
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR=78.110.100.171, 82.137.216.22
HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL=max-age=259200
HTTP_CONNECTION=keep-alive SERVER_SIGNATURE= SERVER_SOFTWARE=Apache
SERVER_NAME=www.symbianddl.co.cc
SERVER_ADDR=69.175.120.10 SERVER_PORT=80
REMOTE_ADDR=78.110.96.6
DOCUMENT_ROOT=/home/s603zone/public_html
SERVER_ADMIN=support@x10hosting.com
SCRIPT_FILENAME=/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php5
REMOTE_PORT=58076 REDIRECT_URL=/index.php
GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1
SERVER_PROTOCOL=HTTP/1.0
REQUEST_METHOD=GET
QUERY_STRING=
REQUEST_URI=/path/to/download/images/spacer.gif
SCRIPT_NAME=/cgi-sys/php5 PATH_INFO=/index.php
PATH_TRANSLATED=/home/s603zone/public_html/index.php

Ps. I edited the true path to image and download.
I'd guess that it is something with that file causing it, I counted no less then 66 occurrences in the log of that file being involved.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My active plugins for WezeeMall's Blog are as follows:
  1. Add Post Footer
  2. Akismet
  3. All in One SEO
  4. Apture
  5. Blog Copyright
  6. CommentLuv Plugin
  7. Configurable Tag Cloud
  8. Do Follow
  9. Easy Contact
  10. Fixed Social buttons
  11. Google XML Sitemaps
  12. Newsletter
  13. OnlyWire for WordPress
  14. Post Teaser
  15. PS Auto Sitemap
  16. RAP Bank
  17. What Would Seth Godin Do
  18. Word 2 Cash
  19. WordPress.com Stats
  20. Wordpress Download Monitor
  21. WP Google-buzz
  22. WP Hide Post
  23. WP OnlyWire Auto Poster
...and I just had yet another suspension:rolleyes:

btw,
I feel your pain! I wonder would this issue occur even if I switched to the paid hosting option??

This is from the log, one process using 86% of one CPU, there's more entries like this one in the log file as well.
commands: (1 total)
pid 16093
$ php5 PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
REDIRECT_HANDLER=application/x-httpd-php5
REDIRECT_STATUS=200
UNIQUE_ID=S9yVl0WveUIAAD5md1QAAACX
HTTP_CONNECTION=close
HTTP_HOST=wezeemall.info
HTTP_USER_AGENT=ia_archiver (+http://www.alexa.com/site/help/webmasters; crawler@alexa.com)
HTTP_FROM=crawler@alexa.com
SERVER_SIGNATURE=
SERVER_SOFTWARE=Apache
SERVER_NAME=wezeemall.info
SERVER_ADDR=69.175.121.66
SERVER_PORT=80
REMOTE_ADDR=204.236.226.210
DOCUMENT_ROOT=/home/infopage/public_html/wezeemall.info
SERVER_ADMIN=webmaster@wezeemall.wezeemall.exofire.net
SCRIPT_FILENAME=/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php5
REMOTE_PORT=52062
REDIRECT_URL=/shopping/rss.php
GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1
SERVER_PROTOCOL=HTTP/1.0
REQUEST_METHOD=GET
QUERY_STRING=
REQUEST_URI=/shopping/rss.php
SCRIPT_NAME=/cgi-sys/php5
PATH_INFO=/shopping/rss.php
PATH_TRANSLATED=/home/infopage/public_html/wezeemall.info/shopping/rss.php

infopage

Reaction score
@Anna
This is from the log, one process using 86% of one CPU, there's more entries like this one in the log file as well.
O.k. so what does this mean exactly and what can I do to stop the suspensions...will this occur even if I switch to your paid option:confused:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
/shopping/rss.php is the script that seems to be causing the problem. Do you really need a rss feed for the shopping site? Not even sure if that is part of the blog or part of a shopping cart.

Maybe the script is poorly written. Maybe it is not built for the amount of info it tries to return. Maybe it is misconfigured. As you see, it was triggered by a spider, not by a visitor.

infopage

Reaction score
/shopping/rss.php is the script that seems to be causing the problem. Do you really need a rss feed for the shopping site? Not even sure if that is part of the blog or part of a shopping cart.

Maybe the script is poorly written. Maybe it is not built for the amount of info it tries to return. Maybe it is misconfigured. As you see, it was triggered by a spider, not by a visitor.
I deleted that particular file and I'll see what happens..

infopage

Reaction score
UPDATE: Please Unsuspend my Account

Update: ..my deletion of that file that kept showing up on the logs did nothing as I'm still getting suspensions so it's back to the drawing board:(

One of my previous questions still remain: IF I UPGRADE TO AT LEAST THE $4.95 VERSION WILL THESE SUSPENSIONS STILL OCCURR??:confused:

MY QUESTION HERE JUST GOT ANSWERED IN ANOTHER THREAD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.