Please unsuspend my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am using torrents to compress the files that i use on my site... if i get in trouble i will make sure that this company does not get sued... i will take full responsibility for any problems or problems that come from this site

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The TOS that you agreed to upon signup clearly forbids this. There is zero tolerance for it, meaning no second chances. Your account will remain permanently suspended.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Terms of Service:

8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Section 8 of the TOS says no.

Reaction score
i understand that but that is all of my very valuable code i have spend 10 years developing that and i really need that i tried to create a backup but the cpanel today and i really need that code PLEASE!!!! just allow me to get my code or let me in for one hour... PLEASE and i wont break the rules again

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You spent 10 years developing code and don't have a backup of it? Are you serious?

You had the account for 7 days. How did that code get onto x10hosting if you didn't have a backup?

This ticket is closed. You are not getting unsuspended for any reason, and you forfeited all rights to any files/databases on the account as per the TOS. If you didn't take a backup before being suspended, that's not our problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.