please, unsuspend my website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear sir/madam,

Due to personal circumstances I haven't been able to login regularly enough to keep my website active, so it has been suspended. I kindly ask for an unsuspension as the problems I had are solved and I'll be able to maintain my website again. I don't know if you still have the data I had uploaded, if you do please restore it, but it's not a big problem if it's lost.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Vermeer

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey Jeffrey,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your ticket. We've been pretty busy lately with a huge amount of tickets. I have restored your account and all should be in working order within 24 hours, please let me know if you have any problems.

Reaction score
Well I think you're pretty fast, ~2 hours, no need to apologize ;) I'll let you know if it's not unsuspended after 24 hours ;)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Jeffrey,

I am showing your account as unsuspended now, can you confirm please?

Reaction score
Jup, it's unsuspended now ;) I also see you still had my data, thanks for that ;) Saves me some uploading and searching on my drives ;)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
:)

Of course we had the data. We don't just do maintenance and delete it all. :p We value our customers. Hope all is well and working, if you have any issues please create a new support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.