please unsuspeng my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You are suspended for using an unsupported language.

Starting December 1st this will be part of the zero tolerance policy, but for now you can be unsuspended IF you promise to provide an easy accessible full translation of your site in one of the following languages: English, Spanish or French.

Note that using automated on the fly translation services such as, but not limited to, Google translate will also be disallowed after December 1st, so you need to make your own translation of all content to be stored in your account.

Do you agree to do this?

jiajia

Reaction score
As you can see,i built the site for my daughter,she was born severals month before. I just keep record for her,write down interesting or important things on the growth of her. Do you think it necessary translating everything into English or else?

I have fully understood your zero tolerance policy.So,can you unsuspend my site for just one week to let me make a backup?

Thanks a lot!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, if you wanna use our service, everything needs to be translated so we can understand what your site is about when reviewing it. No exceptions are made to this rule.

I have unsuspended your account, and will check back in a few days to review your site again.

jiajia

Reaction score
Thanks for your kindly unsuspending.

I think you may need someone to review contents writing in language other than English,Spanish and French.I'm from China.Many people in our country use your services. It would be better if you find someone to review contents in Chinese.For many people translation is not an easy job.

How can i show my translation in the site?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Have a link up so that we can see the translated version.
As for why other languages are not supported, it's because we can't review websites we can't understand. If some users that understand well another language (there needs to be more than 1 user) join the team, new languages may be added.

jiajia

Reaction score
Can i join your team? I can help you with reviewing Chinese contents. Chinese language surport is a good idea for x10hosting,I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.