Pls make editable the PHP.INI

Status
Not open for further replies.

giuseppe.calamita32

Reaction score
Hello, you'd be the first free web host service if only could provide the possibility to make some basic thing like editing the PHP.INI.
Why don't you add thar feature pls? It'd attract more and more audience to your paid services too.

Regards,
Giuseppe

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
One php.ini per server.

Can you imagine 1000's of users editing php.ini, unsupervised.

No free hosting service (and probably no shared hosting service) allows editing of php.ini for very good reasons. Security and performance and stability are but three.

giuseppe.calamita32

Reaction score
I need to edit the php.ini related to my free account. If that is not possible even asking to the web host responsible my Wordpress web site will not be able to implement a number of functionalities; how to fix it? Suggestions?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
What exactly do you need changed? And why?

If you need to customize your php.ini, you would need either our premium service or our VPS hosting.

giuseppe.calamita32

Reaction score
I need to edit the memory_limit 96M in order to install the: Formidable Customizations plugin for a non-profit project. It is needed for implementing a complex database functionality and mine is only a sandbox.
Regards,
Giuseppe

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we are not able to change that limit. You would need our premium hosting for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.