plz review my site

delon

Banned
Reaction score
please if you could review my website at www.delon.in
Its an internet portal and please do tell me what should more an internet portal should have, and plz have mercy on me since i am only 14.

LHVWB

Reaction score
please if you could review my website at www.delon.in
Its an internet portal and please do tell me what should more an internet portal should have, and plz have mercy on me since i am only 14.

Don't worry many of the people here are still at school. If you have any issues then feel free to ask. :)

Here are a few small comments about your site.
The text down the bottom is too blockly and difficult to see.
This might be due to the template that you are using, but it would be good if you could keep the sidebar menu when you go into one of the subpages.

Good luck with the site! :biggrin:

delon

Banned
Reaction score
thnx, i did not understand what you tried to explain in the first comment, do you mean the text which was about us and all that stuff.
Edit:
can u please tell me if the template was fine and what abut the colors. i also asked about the review before. the reviewer was one of your team members he said that it is cool yellow layout. and what is your rating out of 10 for the site.

Last edited:

nexhunter

Reaction score
Hey delon nice site, im 14 also well turning 15 in a week =],
The layout is nice, the yellow scheme well looks good but on peoples monitors where it bright out or the brightness is turned up they might have some problems seeing it but im not sure just have to wait until somone has that problem.

I'll give a 8.5/10 you lost some points for the funky font for the links and the yellow being a trouble with bright light shining on monitor or the brightness turned up but that the only problems i see in it. Nice job on the coding if you coded it by yourselve especialy the arcade system.

kkenny

Reaction score
It looks pretty impressive. Did you code it from the ground up or did you sorta change another layout or use a CMS? Cause it looks very nice other than the colors xD (The layout is nice)

LHVWB

Reaction score
thnx, i did not understand what you tried to explain in the first comment, do you mean the text which was about us and all that stuff.
Edit:
can u please tell me if the template was fine and what abut the colors. i also asked about the review before. the reviewer was one of your team members he said that it is cool yellow layout. and what is your rating out of 10 for the site.

I did mean the text down the bottom with the copyright, it looks fine on the main page, but on the other pages it isn't very readable, changing the font would probably help.

ã 2008. Delhi Online ( Delon ), All Rights Reserved.
I think that the template looks quite good, but you need to try and keep the menu in the sidebar when you change pages, and maybe you should remove the links at the very top which link to the websites that use this software.
Home || Mail || Office || My Delon || Scheduler || IM || Signup for DELON Services
Ill give it 6/10, because you also need more content.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
nexhunter told me that the yellow color is a big truble, will it be ok if i could add more color options like select an color of the background like on aol.com and on indiatimes.com.
Edit:
i updated my website, with a new homepage.

Last edited:

nickmagic

Reaction score
That looks quiet nice, keep up the good work, but there is no need to tell evryone your age, to some people it is a bad impression

nexhunter

Reaction score
well techinicaly i never said it was big trouble but being able to choose a different color would be nice.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
i just updated all my fonts, and even removed that
Home || Mail || Office || My Delon || Scheduler || IM || Signup for DELON Services

and even changed the footer in all the sub pages, now what would be your rating, i recently also added an tribute page to delhi daredevils team. to verbsite and nexhunter