POEM - I wish I knew, By MattG - britishnproud

priyaa161

Reaction score
I'm an idiot to understand that poem and the emotions you've tried to put.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Or may be I'm smart and the poem is not up to the mark?

Last edited:

allofus

Reaction score
Or may be I'm smart but poem is not up to the mark

should be

"Or maybe I am smart but the poem is not up to the mark?"

I consider your first remark to be most likely although it too is a poorly constructed sentence.

If you are so smart why have you found it so difficult to say for whatever reason that you do not like the poem?

I am not completely pleased with the poem either but it is not meant to be smart, just an expression of thoughts and ideas related to freedom. Freedom can be considered to be subjective so the poem will likely appeal more to some people than others.

priyaa161

Reaction score
should be

"Or maybe I am smart but the poem is not up to the mark?"

I consider your first remark to be most likely although it too is a poorly constructed sentence.

If you are so smart why have you found it so difficult to say for whatever reason that you do not like the poem?

I am not completely pleased with the poem either but it is not meant to be smart, just an expression of thoughts and ideas related to freedom. Freedom can be considered to be subjective so the poem will likely appeal more to some people than others.

Sorry. In hurry I wrote something wrong which I wasn't meant to write, and therefore the meaning got totally distorted.. I've corrected it now.

I was just telling You that I don't have a sound knowledge of English literature and so I can't understand the beauty of Your poem. But there is a little possibility that the poem is tasteless for everybody because every poem I've seen has some sort of rhyming words.

And Explanation to that poem is not needed. It is very clear from the words and the pictures itself. But I realized that I should not write something like that I've posted above cause You have given your very precious time to compose that poem.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not somebody who likes poems but it's nice to see content like this on the forum.