Points! Points! Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose

Reaction score
Yeah.. and since we've probably discussed every kind of thing we can have for posting.. to keep spam away, shouldn't this topic be locked? and for now, have ppl PM their ideas to mods.. if they have anymore?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The reason this post isnt locked is so the admins and mods dont get overwelmed with pm's

Conor

Reaction score
bigguy said:
The reason this post isnt locked is so the admins and mods dont get overwelmed with pm's
Exactly. Why have any type of forum if you can PM then?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm working on this now, I haven't had time due to a crazy work schedule. I should be done within an hour or two.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how to work the reputation system, I don't have anymore time to work on it today. I have enabled points on the forum so you can start accumulating again. I will be doing something for the people who have been posting so they don't lose all their points. I will also announce the price of items this weekend.

-Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
that is so cool... thanx alot for the feedback...

*4*

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
i dare say domains but the big problem is 5000 points for a domain seems pretty hefty a sum for a domain considering they have to do this every year for every domain. Depends on how your point system works.

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
i wouldnt bother considering vesix.net/forum does it for 500 points and has thier system at a point per post

prateekkalra

Reaction score
What yar points are still missing(old post pint and each post get me just 1 points:blink:

dsfreak

Reaction score
Cool, looking forward to how much everything costs, and thanks for the points back up, Corey!

Origin

Reaction score
Wow, that will mean like thousands of posts for a domain a year? Damn

Maurice

Reaction score
I wouldn't even go with the domain/space/bandwidth in exchange for points. Look, you guys think the server space is unlimited and just pick what you want. This would turn out like Post4hosting , running out of space or bandwidth, so that accounts have to be shut down. This is a reliable place and if you do with the extra stuff it will become more unreliable. The more money it costs, the sooner you will this spot go down.

golz

Reaction score
I'm rather new so I doubt I can contribute much, but I think that perhaps maybe you should start by offering things for a very low or very high amount of points (e.g. 100 or 10,000 points) to help with spamming issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.