Points! Points! Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oab

Reaction score
1 point for reply and 2 points for new thread i believe, i could be wrong though...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah that is correct. Also That is a good idea that you are making the rep. system combined with the points system...

n4tec

Reaction score
that is great... One more thing where is the USHOP i just can not find it...

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I was finding for the shop too but its just disappear or been taken down to be modified since so many people suggestions and planning for x10hosting future shop

n4tec

Reaction score
i have the link but shop has been blank for around 1 month... But it would be great to see a new Ushop...

*4*

Articz

Reaction score
yea it will be great to c the shop back up and running. looks like some please are close to getting 100 points already.. MicrotechXP

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol yes I have been helping people a lot.. Also yes I would also like to see the new uSHop back in black! I hope it has a better user infrance than the old one... Also I have another idea. When your reputattion is on red in the ushop menu why can't you have the feature to put it back to green again with a little price like $100 or somthing like that...

Edit I do not know what happend to the rest of the post I had posted an new idea and it was not there anymore... was it you TYLER? DID YOU DELEAT IT? :excl:

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Caughspamcaugh lol :happy: jk Some of your posts are really helpfull

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Origin said:
That above was spam, Tyler.
I was just playing around with him :getlost:

MicrotechXP said:
Edit I do not know what happend to the rest of the post I had posted an new idea and it was not there anymore... was it you TYLER? DID YOU DELEAT IT?
Nope I didnt touch anything with you post :)

Xempttt

Reaction score
ok guys. there is only one thing in ushop. the domain name. and its 1500 points. thats 150 posts. maybe they can put other stuff in the ushop like the old stuff. change title, change another, glow name *coughstealpointscough*. lol

Articz

Reaction score
that not a good idea to have the steal function added as people hopefully would work hard to get those points and it not nice to have them stolen. it just everyone would start to steal points

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Origin said:
That above was spam, Tyler.
I was just playing around with him :getlost:

MicrotechXP said:
Edit I do not know what happend to the rest of the post I had posted an new idea and it was not there anymore... was it you TYLER? DID YOU DELEAT IT?
Nope I didnt touch anything with you post :)
Ok I belive you... I just got mad that most of the posts that I posted where gone... Also yes I hope there will be no theif in the new ushop.

Revolution

Reaction score
domains for 400 posts/points
ad free lisence (get rid of all ads on your account)
additional 100 MB space
additional 1GB transfer
additional MySQL db
additional email accounts, forwarders, subdomains, addon domains, etc

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
:nuke: The bank back 1st :nuke:

And domainnames
Custom Titles

:devil: The Thief must be in again :devil:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
How do you know the bank is not even up. Also what do you mean by saying "The Bank Back 1st"?

link107

Reaction score
Points Points

Hey dude i dont know if i should say this but shift to pure phpbb only i just shifted from some premodded forums and now i am installings mods mannually on the forums and they are coming out nice . i have added shops, lottery , bank , jobs games, albums and almost all major mods on it with about 30 styles to choose from . so maybe u guys should try shifting to phpbb board only instead of these VB and Invision boards. they are hard to install stuff on. :chris:

XColl

Reaction score
Yes, but then think it over. PHPBB has alot of bugs and exploits...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes like Auvee said it is not... Also if you want to use phpbb it is your choice not other peoples...phpbb has a lot of expliots and it is not as advance as this....

Status
Not open for further replies.